Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, January 15, 2006


Okay...I'm finally posting the rockclimbing pics we took at the latest "class" outing with quite a pitiable turnout..but was fun nonetheless...We went to Climb Adventure at Tanjong pagar...and I had to wear my bro's pants (cos I didn't have anything suitable)...Our first reaction upon approaching the place showcased by glass panels was...are we gg to climb in the full view of the public? Fortunately not...cos there were other walls away from the curious public eye...btw, rockclimbing was FUN! Though I was the most unfit one of the 4 and totally lacking in stamina...in fact I was better at belaying than climbing...ahh! Btw Robyn, Ian and Weizhe made it successsfully to the top! Yes, except me...hahaha...I made...three quarters? haha.. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home