Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 22, 2005

haha! so cool

hey peeps! i'm doing my 3 articles now! guess what! I've decided not to go to FUSION05 and stay home and do hw instead! Pat my back now! it's an order... muahaha. can someone tell me what happened to diaryland? it keeps asking me to update and queue.... howhowhow! diaryland is like cool lah. hai. by blogger is less primitive. hmmm... hopefully one day someone will create a blog where there's no html, and all we have to do is drag and paste the stuff we want. even better, read it off our minds. haha. yixiang! counting on you ah... heard u were a com wiz!

muahahaha... o ya. i'm sooper dooper random today... Fusion's actually a combined (u noe... fusion?!?) thing for all methodist youths to get together. it's at wesley mc this year. haha. Pastore Benny Ho is preaching.. and his sooper uber goood! haha. well, I thought that if i went right, I'm going cos i wanna socialize and not going for God... cos right I cant worship with my all when there's an overwhelming crowd all around me. hmmm... confusing eh. O wells, ian said that if he went, he's be extra, only want to chen4 re4 nao4. hmm... and mel doesnt wanna go though andre?'s going.

hmmm... i'm ranting. HOW!!! O well.. so who want's to worship lead! faster tell me! pray hard hard, then if a name appears, quickly tell me, if it's you, tell me too. :) lalala... How was the
outing ah? i didnt go! lazy! went to gym to build up muscles instead. hea. now can shoot my arrows much further. muahaha...

o wells. see you pple! God Bless! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home